PRICED FROM $27,390.00
- Aggressive performance
- High Output Alternator
- Plasma fused Sleeveless cylinders
- 16 Valve double overhead camshaft
- Variable Trolling Control
- Power Trim & Tilt
|Weight (kg)||VF250LA: 229 VF250XA: 252|
|Bore/Stroke||96 X 96|
|Alternator Output||12V - 50A|
|Trim & Tilt Method||Power Trim & Tilt|
|Engine Oil Capacity||6.7 L|
|Full Throttle RPM Range||5000 - 6000|
|Recommended Engine Oil||Yamalube Marine Full Synthetic|
|Gear Ratio||1.75 : 1|
|Shaft Length (mm)||L: 493 X: 643|
|Warranty||4 Years when serviced through our Authorised Yamaha Service Centre|
CLASS LEADING FEATURES
With class-leading 4.2 litres of displacement and game-changing Super High Output four-stroke outboard technology, Yamaha’s new VMAX SHO has absolutely unbelievable hole shot and acceleration with equally-impressive top speed.
Use of plasma fused sleeves and the latest composite materials have made these engines super light weight. In fact no production V6 outboard of equivalent horsepower four stroke on two stroke is lighter.
It provides astounding power and performance, complete with Yamaha’s signature four stroke smoothness, convenience, and reliability.
The Yamaha VMAX SHO represents the absolute leading edge in high-performance outboard technology, purpose-designed and built as the ideal power for bass boats and also a great option for social water ski and wakeboard boats
- VF250LA-FO: Electric Start, Tilt System- Power Trim & Tilt, long Shaft
- VF250XA-FO: Electric Start, Tilt System- Power Trim & Tilt, Extra long Shaft
Why buy from SHORT MARINE?
- Everything you need in the one place. We cover ALL your marine servicing needs.
- A business heavily dedicated to exceeding customer satisfaction and create long-term relationships.
- Ultra-competitive pricing however we do NOT allow this to affect the quality of service.
- Free pick up and deliver for service (conditions apply).