PRICED FROM $35,999.00
- V8 60 degree
- DOHC / 32 valve with Variable Camshaft Timing (VCT)
- 5.3 Litre (5330 cc) (325 ci)
- Sequential multi-point Electronic Fuel Injection
- Regular Unleaded (Minimum Pump Octane 89)
- In-bank dual exhaust with Power Surge Chambers
- Electronic throttle valve with 8 individual long intake tracks
- 32-bit ECM with integrated coil-in-cap ignition design
|Engine Type||4 Stroke|
|Weight (kg)||F350XCC: 365 F350UCC: 373|
|Bore/Stroke||94 x 96|
|Alternator Output||12V - 50A|
|Trim & Tilt Method||Power Trim & Tilt|
|Engine Oil Capacity||6.5 L|
|Full Throttle RPM Range||5000-6000|
|Recommended Engine Oil||Yamalube 4 Stroke Motor Oil|
|Gear Ratio||1.73 : 1|
|Shaft Length (mm)||X: 637 U: 764|
|Warranty||4 Years when serviced through our Authorised Yamaha Service Centre|
CLASS LEADING FEATURES
- Maximum power output – 350 horsepower
- Variable camshaft timing to optimise performance matched with sequential multi-point electronic fuel injection system to maximise efficiency
- Electronic throttle with pulse tuned long intake manifold to increase low to mid range torque
- Saltwater XL propellers specifically developed for the F350 produce optimum thrust
- Advanced Digital Electronic Controls operate throttle and shift. It ensures smooth throttle operation and responsive performance
- Despite its huge power the F350 is inherently quiet due to its excellent mechanical balance
- More fuel efficient, quieter and reliable, the F350 is a real alternative to inboard power
- The F350 is compatible with both Yamaha’s new High Definition Display and Digital network gauge system, which means you have up to the second information on the operation of your outboard at your fingertips
- F350XCC - Electric Start, Tilt System - Power Trim & Tilt, Extra Long Shaft
- F350UCC - Electric Start, Tilt System - Power Trim & Tilt, Ultra Long Shaft
- LF350XCC - Couter Rotating Propeller, Electric Start, Tilt System-Power Trim & Tilt, Extra Long Shaft
- LF350UCC - Couter Rotating Propeller, Electric Start, Tilt System-Power Trim & Tilt, Ultra Long Shaft
Why buy from SHORT MARINE?
- Everything you need in the one place. We cover ALL your marine servicing needs.
- A business heavily dedicated to exceeding customer satisfaction and creating long-term relationships.
- Ultra-competitive pricing however we do NOT allow this to affect the quality of service offered.
- Free pick up and delivery for service (conditions apply).