PRICED FROM $3,999.00
- 10P Alloy prop
- 24 L Fuel tank & hose
- 10 amp charging
- 2.92:1 gear ratio
|Engine Type||4 Stroke|
|Weight (kg)||F20SMHA: 51 F20LMHA: 53 F20LPHA: 61 F20LPA: 60|
|Bore/Stroke||63 X 58.1|
|Ignition||Manual (mh) Electric (ehp, ep)|
|Alternator Output||12V - 10A (ehp, ep) AC Lightning Coil (mh)|
|Trim & Tilt Method||Power Tilt (ehp, ep) Manual Tilt (mh)|
|Engine Oil Capacity||1.8 L|
|Full Throttle RPM Range||5000 - 6000|
|Recommended Engine Oil||Yamalube 4 Stroke Motor Oil|
|Gear Ratio||2.08 : 1|
|Shaft Length (mm)||S: 438 L: 565|
|Warranty||4 Years when serviced through our Authorised Yamaha Service Centre|
CLASS LEADING FEATURES
The F20A is almost the same size as the Yamaha two-stroke model with corresponding output power. A front shift and a bigger throttle grip make engine operation easy, while for power tilt models, the stop switch and PT switch are installed on the tiller handle.
Starting is a breeze first time every time with Yamaha’s Prime Start System delivering the right amount of fuel required for combustion to each cylinder according to the engine temperature. The engine will start with just a light pull on the manual starter or by turning the starter-key on electric start models.
A thick and easy-to-hold carrying grip at the front of the engine and plastic handy-grips at the back make the outboards easy to carry, mount and remove. The plastic handy-grips also have a roll support when the outboard is laid down.
- F20SMHA - Manual Start, Tiller Handle, Small Shaft
- F20LMHA - Manual Start, Tiller Handle, Long Shaft
- F20LPHA - Electric Start, Tiller Handle, Tilt System - Power Trim & Tilt, Long Shaft
- F20SPA - Electric Start, Tilt System - Power Trim & Tilt, Small Shaft
- F20LPA - Electric Start, Tilt System - Power Trim & Tilt, Long Shaft
Why buy from SHORT MARINE?
- Everything you need in the one place. We cover ALL your marine servicing needs.
- A business heavily dedicated to exceeding customer satisfaction and create long-term relationships.
- Ultra-competitive pricing however we do NOT allow this to affect the quality of service.
- Free pick up and deliver for service (conditions apply).