PRICED FROM $14,899.00
- 1.8 Litre, EFI, DOHC, In-line 4-Cylinder, 16 valve engine
- 5mm Offset CrankshaftDouble overhead camshaft
- 81mm Cylinder Bore
- Multi-Point Electronic Fuel Injection
- Electronic Throttle Valve (ETV)
- Best in-class charging power
- Command Link (optional)
- Variable Trolling Speed
- Shift Dampener System Propeller (SDS™)
- Enhanced Lower gear unit (transmission)
|Engine Type||4 Stroke|
|Weight (kg)||F130LA: 172 F130XA: 178|
|Bore/Stroke||81 X 88.9|
|Alternator Output||12V - 35A|
|Trim & Tilt Method||Power Trim & Tilt|
|Engine Oil Capacity||3.2 L|
|Full Throttle RPM Range||5300 - 6300|
|Recommended Engine Oil||Yamalube 4 Stroke Motor Oil|
|Gear Ratio||2.15 : 1|
|Shaft Length (mm)||X: 643 L: 516|
|Warranty||4 Years when serviced through our Authorised Yamaha Service Centre|
CLASS LEADING FEATURES
The Most Advanced Motor In Its Class.
Lifting the mid-range horsepower segment to a whole new level, Yamaha's all-new F130A employs the latest technology in a refined, efficient and light-weight package. Purpose built from the ground up to go the distance in the harsh marine environment, the F130A sits in between the best-selling F115 and F150 outboard engines and is ideally suited to boats in the popular 5 – 6m size range.
Weighing in at a class-leading 172kg, the F130A trims the fat by utilising a light and compact power trim & tilt unit and the latest light-weight materials throughout the engine and the cowl design.
The superior refinement of the silky-smooth, twin-camshaft, 4-cylinder design and unmatched power-to-weight ratio, translates to unrivalled fuel economy, reliability and performance.
The F130A is a technological symphony of exclusive Yamaha engineering - playing host to the latest combination of innovative, efficient and performance oriented technology. Utilising a 16-valve, 1832cc, in-line 4-cylinder engine from the F115B, the F130A delivers something completely new through the addition of cutting-edge technology usually only found in Yamaha’s high-horsepower line-up. This includes the use of a single electronic throttle valve that interprets the input from the mechanical control at the helm and deliverers the optimum throttle movement for exact response and precision control. This system works in tune with a completely new fuel injection and ignition system. The F130A has been designed with a 5mm offset crankshaft for efficient combustion and durability as well as an enhanced lower gear unit to reliably transfer the extra torque to the water.
Compact and light-weight in design, the F130A's performance and efficiency makes it the ideal power option.
- F130LA - Electric Start, Tilt System - Power Trim & Tilt, Long Shaft
- F130XA - Electric Start, Tilt System - Power Trim & Tilt, Extra Long Shaft
Why buy from SHORT MARINE?
- Everything you need in the one place. We cover ALL your marine servicing needs.
- A business heavily dedicated to exceeding customer satisfaction and create long-term relationships.
- Ultra-competitive pricing however we do NOT allow this to affect the quality of service.
- Free pick up and deliver for service (conditions apply).